12 Days of Christmas Gifts
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The 12 Days of Christmas Gifts Under $50 Contest starts December 1, 2013 at 9:00 AM (PST) and continues until December 12th at 11:59 PM (PST) (the “Contest Period”). There is one prize available to be won from among all the eligible entries received. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited.
- The Contest sponsor is: Betty Be Good Boutique
- (a) To enter and be eligible to win the contest you must:
- LIKE & SHARE on Facebook one or all of our 12 Christmas Gifts. Betty Be Good will post one gift idea each day over 12 days. Like and share each gift post for a total of 12 entries or chances to win.
- To LIKE & SHARE on Facebook, sign into your Facebook account or create a facebook account by visiting www.facebook.com . Follow the prompts.
- Once you sign up or If you already have a Facebook account, visit, www.facebook.com/bebettysfriend .
- Then click the “LIKE” button and the “SHARE” button directly beneath one or all of the styles you want to share with your friends on your facebook page.
- All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsors and the Contest Sponsors do not assume and shall not be responsible for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, postage due, faxes, voice messages, email, any human or technical error, any computer and/or internet and/or equipment errors, failures or malfunctions howsoever caused.
- Be nineteen (19) years of age or older, be a legal resident of Canada. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Contest Sponsors, their respective agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter this Contest.
- A winner of a Betty Be Good Boutique contest within the six (6) months preceding the date of this Contest (including without limitation persons designated by such winners to take ownership of prizes) and persons domiciled with a winner are not eligible to enter.
- You must correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question to be declared a winner
(c) There is a limit of one (1) entry per individual/per email address during the Contest Period, regardless of the method of entry. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter beyond the maximum allowable number of entries, all your entries will be void.
(d) By entering the Contest all entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by the rules and regulations of the 12 Days of Christmas Gifts Under $50 contest.
- th at approximately 10:00 AM (PST) at the offices of Betty Be Good Boutique in Surrey, British Columbia from all eligible Contest entries received on Facebook and Twitter during the Contest Period. The first entry drawn will be eligible to win the Grand Prize. The odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- GRAND PRIZE: There is one grand prize (1) available to be won and it is described below:
a) One selection from the 12 Days of Christmas Gifts Under $50 collection of Betty Be Good Boutique. Valid on regular priced merchandise. Online pricing in effect.
6. Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be sold, transferred or exchanged, and is not convertible to cash. No further compensation will be offered.
Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
The winner of The Grand Prize must claim the Grand Prize within thirty (30) days of being notified by Betty Be Good Boutique that they are the successful entrant.
- www.bettybegood.ca for information on its policy towards maintaining the privacy and security of user information.
- releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the Prize, including any travel related thereto. Before being declared a winner, selected entrant may be required to sign, within a stipulated period of time, a declaration of compliance with the Contest rules and a full liability and publicity release, along with a Statement of Eligibility containing an indemnity, waiver and additional publicity release from the entrant concerned. By accepting a Prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, place of residence, voice, statements, and photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice.
- Contest Sponsors assume no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the Contest Period and during any promotional period related to the Contest, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material related to the Contest and/or the promotion thereof or as a result of their participation in this Contest. Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the e-mail/internet portion of this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Contest Sponsors reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including without limitation criminal prosecution. 15. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).