You're a booty-licous babe with hips that turn heads as you walk down the street. You're a bell or pear body shape.
You might be tiny on top, but you lack nothing in the back. Your booty is envied by women around the world. No need for those butt enhancing jeans.
Just 20% of women share your body type.
Your celebrity body look-alikes are Jennifer Lopez, Brittany Spears, Rihanna & Beyonce. That's some pretty hot company!
Tips to Shop For Your Shape
- Play up your teeny-tiny waist with belts and unique detailing at the smaller part of your waist.
- Create the illusion of a larger bust with adornments, ruffles and unique necklines. V-necks are ideal for you because the girls are never too overbearing and the shape of the V-neck draws attention away from your hips and upward toward your face.
- Remember to keep the party up top. Bright coloured & patterned tops are ideal for you. Keep your bottoms simple.
- Avoid pleats on pants and skirts at waist or hips and bright coloured or patterned bottoms that accentuate your larger bottom half.
- Try a straight leg pant to elongate your legs. You can pull off a high waisted pant as they accentuate your slim waist.
- Go for wrap dresses, empire waists and dresses that draw in the waistline (the smallest part of your body). Maxi's are fine because they camouflage your lower half and bring all the attention up.
- A-line skirts were practically made for you. Betty has an adorable A-line skirt that you might give a try!
- Betty suggests Tia's Two-fer Dress for the Bell shape. The terry knit top is adorable and the fitted waist emphasizes your super small waistline. The a-line skirt camouflages the bell shapes prominent hip thus bringing more attention to your amazing waist.
Here's another great style tip...
Try searching Betty Be Good Boutique according to your specific body type. When you click on the 'Bell' button, the e-store will filter all products that fit best on a Bell shape. Unclick 'Bell' to view all styles on the e-store