Betty’s Ultimate Christmas Guide Contest
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The Contest starts November 27, 2016 at 7:00 AM (PST) and continues until December 2nd at 7:00 PM (PST) (the “Contest Period”). There are six prizes available to be won from among all the eligible entries received. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited.
- The Contest sponsor is: Betty Be Good Boutique
- (a) To enter and be eligible to win the contest you must:
- LIKE & SHARE on Facebook one or all of our 6 Christmas Gifts. Betty Be Good will post one gift each day over 6 days. Like and share each gift post for a total of 6 entries or chances to win.
- To LIKE & SHARE on Facebook, sign into your Facebook account or create a facebook account by visiting facebook.com . Follow the prompts.
- Once you sign up or If you already have a Facebook account, visit, facebook.com/bebettysfriend .
- Then click the “LIKE” button and the “SHARE” button directly beneath one or all of the styles you want to share with your friends on your facebook page.
- All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsors and the Contest Sponsors do not assume and shall not be responsible for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, postage due, faxes, voice messages, email, any human or technical error, any computer and/or internet and/or equipment errors, failures or malfunctions howsoever caused.
- Be nineteen (19) years of age or older, be a legal resident of United States or Canada. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Contest Sponsors, their respective agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter this Contest.
- A winner of a Betty Be Good Boutique contest within the six (6) months preceding the date of this Contest (including without limitation persons designated by such winners to take ownership of prizes) and persons domiciled with a winner are not eligible to enter.
- You must correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question to be declared a winner.
- There is a limit of six (6) entries per individual/per email address during the Contest Period, regardless of the method of entry. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter beyond the maximum allowable number of entries, all your entries will be void.
- By entering the Contest all entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by the rules and regulations of the contest.
- A winner will be declared by random draw on December 3rd at approximately 10:00 AM (PST) at the offices of Betty Be Good Boutique from all eligible Contest entries received on Facebook and Twitter during the Contest Period. The first entry drawn will be eligible to win the Grand Prize. The odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZES: There are six prizes (6) available to be won they are described below
- Promesa brand, suedette jacket, $59.50.
- Red zipper riding boots, $49.50.
- Handbag, $49.50.
- Must Have charm necklace, $12.50.
- Knit boot cuffs, $14.50
- Hem & Thread brand, Fair isle cardigan, $59.50.
- 6. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be sold, transferred or exchanged, and is not convertible to cash. No further compensation will be offered.
Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
The winners of prizes must claim the prizes within thirty (30) days of being notified by Betty Be Good Boutique that they are the successful entrants.
- The prize may be mailed to the address of the winner however, the winner must present by mail or fax, at the request of the Sponsor, valid photo identification.
- If a selected winner cannot be reached by the phone number or email provided on the entry form within three (3) days following the date of the draw, declines the prize, has not clicked the “like” button or shared the contest, incorrectly answers the mathematical skill-testing question to be administered over the phone or in writing, or fails to return a Release of Liability as specified below (section 12), the selected entry will be disqualified and another entrant will be randomly selected from the remaining entries. No communications will be entered into except with selected winner.
- The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
- All entry forms that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Contest Sponsors. Contest Sponsors take no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entry forms become the property of the Contest Sponsors and will not be returned.
- By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsors, their respective advertising and promotional agencies and the Contest judges, each of their respective affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the Prize, including any travel related thereto. Before being declared a winner, selected entrant may be required to sign, within a stipulated period of time, a declaration of compliance with the Contest rules and a full liability and publicity release, along with a Statement of Eligibility containing an indemnity, waiver and additional publicity release from the entrant concerned. By accepting a Prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, place of residence, voice, statements, and photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes in any medium or format without further compensation or notice.
- This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Contest Sponsors. Entrant must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
Contest Sponsors assume no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the Contest Period and during any promotional period related to the Contest, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material related to the Contest and/or the promotion thereof or as a result of their participation in this Contest. Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the e-mail/internet portion of this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Contest Sponsors reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including without limitation criminal prosecution.
15. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.