You're the sex-pot of all body types with the 'ideal' proportions chest, waist and hips. You're an hourglass shape.
You're heard of the 36-24-36 figure? Even if you're not exactly those numbers, you are a variation of it and it creates the hourglass shape longed for by most women...lucky you!
The sexy hourglass shape is shared by only 9% of women.
Your celebrity doppelgangers are Sofia Vergara, Scarlett Johanssen & Marilyn Munroe. Wowie, those ladies are smokin' and so are you!
Tips to Shop For Your Shape
- It's easy to dress your super sexy frame as long as you remember to draw in your waist with belts and tops or dresses with a cinched waist.
- Wrap dresses are fab for you! They will emphasize your ity-bity waist. Not doing so will create the illusion of bulk in the middle making your upper and lower body stand out. Such a shame to hide that rockin' shape!
- Stay away from shapeless tops and empire waists. They add bulk and accentuate the wrong parts of your shape.
- Celebrate your curves by wearing short blazers and jackets. No blazers that end at the hips.
- Try a pencil skirt or high waisted skirt to elongate your body. Avoid short skirts as they cut your body into small pieces and make you look shorter. The goal is to create length.
- V-necks are ideal for you as long as you don't mind showing off the girls a little. The V will draw the eyes up toward your face. If you're more modest, then layer up with a tank.
- No baggy pants! Skinnies, straight leg, flared & boot cut are all perfect for you.
- Bring emphasis to your waist in Gwen's Grecian Goddess dress. The adorable rouching will bring in your teeny-tiny waist while the sways of fabric minimize your chest and hips!
Here's another great style tip...
Try searching Betty Be Good Boutique according to your specific body type. When you click on the 'Hourglass' button, the e-store will filter all products that fit best on a Hourglass shape. Unclick 'Hourglass' to view all styles on the e-store.